1. Standard memberWheely
    Instant Buzz
    C#minor
    Moves
    08 May '05 12:26
    I had a quick search but didn't find this suggestion.

How about the ability to message all the people you currently have a game in progress with. I just sent individual messages to all mine informing them I will be away for a few days and it took a while. I only have nine games in progress so can imagine it is quite a task for those of your with 30+.
  2. Joined
    05 Dec '04
    Moves
    08 May '05 17:12
    Originally posted by Wheely
    I had a quick search but didn't find this suggestion.

How about the ability to message all the people you currently have a game in progress with. I just sent individual messages to all mine informing them I will be away for a few days and it took a while. I only have nine games in progress so can imagine it is quite a task for those of your with 30+.
    ...You could just set your status to vacation.
  3. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Moves
    11 May '05 21:06
    Originally posted by Chess Slayer
    ...You could just set your status to vacation.
    ...you could but that mightn't be what you want to say... what if ya wanted to tell them all a different msg?

and anyway a Pm saying I'm away till wednesday or whatever is more likely to be respected than a flag.

i like idea. gets my rec
  4. Joined
    05 Dec '04
    Moves
    11 May '05 21:11
    Originally posted by malinga
    ...you could but that mightn't be what you want to say... what if ya wanted to tell them all a different msg?

and anyway a Pm saying I'm away till wednesday or whatever is more likely to be respected than a flag.

i like idea. gets my rec
    I see...PMs are valued more than an icon.
  5. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '05 11:43
    People complain enough about getting move reminders, I really can't see this being popular!
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    12 May '05 12:12
    Originally posted by Exy
    People complain enough about getting move reminders, I really can't see this being popular!
    Difference being move reminders land in your email inbox, these would land in your RHP inbox.
  7. Standard memberWheely
    Instant Buzz
    C#minor
    Moves
    13 May '05 14:36
    Originally posted by Exy
    Everybody I sent a message to sent a message back along the lines of "OK, thanks for letting me know, have a good time" and the two games that could have been timed out, weren't. So, messaging everyone worked for me 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree