Message log not working anymore

Message log not working anymore

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Apr 14

The messagelog in all games just keeps thinking and thinking but never materializes.

Another possible tip for improvement: right now if your opponent has moved and you want to check what your own move prior to that was, you have to open up a seperate 'analyze' window. I think it would be better if you could just go back moves in the main gamewindow. I also think that's how it worked before the big sitechange.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
30 Apr 14

The message log bug which is limited to some games has been reported several times...

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
20 May 14

Australia

Moves
21 May 14

It hasn't happened to me recently and i assumed it had been fixed. Any game created some time ago is likely to have the problem though. When was that game created?

c

Moves
22 May 14

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
22 May 14

All the problems relating to game notes and message logs should go away over the next 2 months or so as I introduce a back end change over a number of weeks. At least one extended outage over one night is a certainty as a result, unfortunately. (Could be a 6 hour plus job to finish it.)