1. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 00:57
    It would be nice if there was some indicator/icon of a message from your opponent in the game list. Sometimes I've loaded a game that has an unread message from my opponent... and I wish I could have acted on the message or replied much earlier.

And on a totally different topic... The original 4 game mods are now only 2. Is that indicative of no work taking place? Too light a workload? Or so much workload that half the team has resigned under the pressure? 😀
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 06:45
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    It would be nice if there was some indicator/icon of a message from your opponent in the game list. Sometimes I've loaded a game that has an unread message from my opponent... and I wish I could have acted on the message or replied much earlier.

And on a totally different topic... The original 4 game mods are now only 2. Is that indicative of no wor ...[text shortened]... oo light a workload? Or so much workload that half the team has resigned under the pressure? 😀
    I find the only time I don't see messages from opponents is when they send them as they finish the game (resigning, stalemate etc.). Then it doesn't come up as a game waiting and later I'll archive it often without seeing the message.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree