1. Subscribernoxidjkram
    Data Warehouser
    Back in the UK!
    Moves
    07 May '06 21:23
    I'd like to see a simple one-click messaging facility to send a message to your opponent during the game - even if it isn't your move.

Sometimes in the heat of a game i forget to message back in response to a received message, and its a pain to navigate through to their homepage and then to the message player to send them a message.

Its only an extra click or two.. but hey - i'm lazy and i like to chat during games!😵

M
  2. Swansea
    Moves
    07 May '06 21:54
    why dont you just wait until they move and then tell them you forgot to say something, I forget all the time and just do that 🙂
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    07 May '06 22:24
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    why dont you just wait until they move and then tell them you forgot to say something, I forget all the time and just do that 🙂
    Because seven days latter you have already forgot what you both were talking about and start talking about something else and your opponent goes "say what"? And you look like an idiot.

I like his suggestion. But I am sure it has been suggested a hundred times. And someone comes up with it's impossible and server problems, and there is some other (work around) way to do it, and Bla bla bla. To bad though cause the EVIL (Tongue sticking out at them) competition allows you do it.
  4. Swansea
    Moves
    07 May '06 22:36
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Because seven days latter you have already forgot what you both were talking about and start talking about something else and your opponent goes "say what"? And you look like an idiot.

I like his suggestion. But I am sure it has been suggested a hundred times. And someone comes up with it's impossible and server problems, and there is some other (wo ...[text shortened]... bla. To bad though cause the EVIL (Tongue sticking out at them) competition allows you do it.
    If you forget what you were talking about just have a look at the message log of the game lol 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree