1. Wat?
    Moves
    13 Jan '09 22:21
    Would it be difficult to link the Insert Smiley to live games so you can insert them whilst 'messaging an opponent'?

I know most people remember how to type them, but newer people don't and I'm forever getting them mixed up.

-m.
  2. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    17 Jan '09 13:23
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Would it be difficult to link the Insert Smiley to live games so you can insert them whilst 'messaging an opponent'?

I know most people remember how to type them, but newer people don't and I'm forever getting them mixed up.

-m.
    You just wanna do this (😛) when you win, don't you? Gloating is not very nice, mikey.
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Moves
    17 Jan '09 15:02
    Originally posted by mikelom

-m.
    You can insert smilies at present as long as you know the characters
    🙂😀😉😛😕😠😳🙁:'(😞😏😵😲🙄😴
    Click reply to this PM and you will see the characters that make up the smilies
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    17 Jan '09 19:00
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    You just wanna do this (😛) when you win, don't you? Gloating is not very nice, mikey.
    No. Actually I want to do this;

Beat you! 😏😏😀😀😏😏😵😵😏😏

We all have good conversations that warrant smileys in chat during games. I think it's a decent idea! 😠

I for one, as do most of my opponents, use Smileys during games. 😳
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 23:53
    I mostly use this one : D 😛
  6. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Jan '09 06:27
    I had a list of codes taped to my screen. New screen, can't remember most of them, now I just guess and hope I get something suitable. I'd like to see the "insert smiley" button on the "send message" screen too.