Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Force of Nature

The Bathroom

Moves
14 Apr 06

When I have one message unread, it says that I have '1 messages unread'. This is a horrible and utterly despicable violation of protocol. Russ, this serious issue needs to be resolved before anymore harm can be done. The English language must live on; we must not destroy it with our careless transgressions.

b
Cheesy

Home

Moves
14 Apr 06

It is not that big of a deal. If want it to be fixed then change it to 1 message(s) unread. This change is really not necessary.

m
Not Royalty

Not in a palace

Moves
14 Apr 06

Originally posted by Wildfire
When I have one message unread, it says that I have '1 messages unread'. This is a horrible and utterly despicable violation of protocol. Russ, this serious issue needs to be resolved before anymore harm can be done. The English language must live on; we must not destroy it with our careless transgressions.
I had to rec that to stop it from saying '1 reccomendations'. 🙁

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
14 Apr 06

I better change it before the servers go up in flames. This bug needs a fix fast!

Workaround : Always leave at least two messages unread at all times. You can message yourself to achieve this. 😉

-Russ

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
14 Apr 06

Originally posted by mosquitorespect
If there are null / no reccomendations, that means there might not be a recommendation after all. It should say '0 reccomendation(s)' when there is not a reccomendation and / if there are no reccomendations, is what I say.

N

The sky

Moves
14 Apr 06

Originally posted by mosquitorespect
Better 1 recommendations than 1 reccomendation.

m
Not Royalty

Not in a palace

Moves
14 Apr 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
Perhaps 1 commendation would be even better.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
14 Apr 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
Ai, I trusted that Brittish guy / gal mosquitorespect to spell it our correctly while seeing the text in the quote box, so I did not had to go back to the thread to see how it is spelled out. Man, you can't even trust someone on speaking [writing] his or her mother tongue properly...

N

The sky

Moves
15 Apr 06

Originally posted by Aiko
Ai, I trusted that Brittish guy / gal mosquitorespect to spell it our correctly while seeing the text in the quote box, so I did not had to go back to the thread to see how it is spelled out. Man, you can't even trust someone on speaking [writing] his or her mother tongue properly...
You didn't misspell it consequently in your post, though. 🙂

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
15 Apr 06

I see my dumb defence system kicked in without me knowing.

DS

Moves
16 Apr 06

Originally posted by Wildfire
If it was written with the number last ,it would work,
eg: messages unread 1