1. London
    Moves
    24 Aug '06 03:19
    I think it would be a good idea to get a message from Chess Host to tell you whenever someone has PMd you. This would be a great way of making sure people read their PMs quicker.

What do you guys think?
  2. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    24 Aug '06 03:56
    As long as you get the turn alert on and off like you do with the move messages I will support it.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 Aug '06 10:44
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    I think it would be a good idea to get a message from Chess Host to tell you whenever someone has PMd you. This would be a great way of making sure people read their PMs quicker.

What do you guys think?
    I agree - and while we're at it a notification of forum thread reply.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 23:26

What do you guys think?
    So you want to get 2 PMs every time someone sends you a PM?

Or do you mean a pop-up box or something? I think most people despise pop-ups.

There is already a notification when you have PMs waiting to be read, right next to how many games you have waiting.
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 23:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So you want to get 2 PMs every time someone sends you a PM?

Or do you mean a pop-up box or something? I think most people despise pop-ups.

There is already a notification when you have PMs waiting to be read, right next to how many games you have waiting.
    He meant emails. Or e-mails.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 23:40
    Originally posted by Aiko
    He meant emails. Or e-mails.
    Ahhhh, alright, that wouldn't be so bad, especially if we could turn this off like with move notifications.

Thanks for the clarity 🙂
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    25 Aug '06 23:43

What do you guys think?
    I think you should stop pretending that you don't wait with baited breath, refreshing every moment, for someone to contact you through PM. Face it, you're starved without an F5 every couple of seconds.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree