1. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 19:03
    I think it would be convenient and useful if we could view all of our own games in the "mini boards" format comparable to the "mini boards" option under "public games." I know you can view your own games individually as mini boards, but I think it would be helpful to see them all at once as mini boards, too.
  2. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 20:50
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    I think it would be convenient and useful if we could view all of our own games in the "mini boards" format comparable to the "mini boards" option under "public games." I know you can view your own games individually as mini boards, but I think it would be helpful to see them all at once as mini boards, too.
    Seems reasonable, but you'd have to be able to have the option to turn it off. It would me impractical for those who play loads of games to have that, as it would just get in the way.
  3. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 23:26
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Seems reasonable, but you'd have to be able to have the option to turn it off. It would me impractical for those who play loads of games to have that, as it would just get in the way.
    I completely agree...kind of like in the "public games," you should have to click on something to turn it on/off.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree