1. Standard memberCeSinge
    CeSinge
    Brussels, Belgium
    Moves
    03 Aug '08 18:14
    For a while, I don't want to play in a clan any more, because the lack of control I have of the games assigned as a member. Sure, I can set the 'Available for Challenges' to off.
    So what? As soon as I turn it back on, my clan leader could assign me 10 games before I have the time to react. I could of course let them all timeout... not really fair.

Simple solution would be:
    - Ability to set TOTAL simultaneous games (currently the setting is overruled by clan games, which makes not much sense, imho);
    - or at least, ability to set Max simultaneous clan games.

Thoughts?
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    03 Aug '08 18:38
    I played in a clan for a year before I set out to form my own clan too. I am leader of The Aristocrats. We have 20 members and are quite active. I understand the point of having some other member enrolling you in games. As the clan leader, I try to communicate with all of our members and have a sense of how many match games they like to have, then I try to make challenges that respect those preferences.

As a member, you have the right to leave a clan.
    You have a right to communicate with your clan leader.
    You have the ultimate power to resign your games or let them time out.

Just play for a clan that matches your style and you are fine.
  3. Standard memberCeSinge
    CeSinge
    Brussels, Belgium
    Moves
    03 Aug '08 21:40
    I know, but all that takes time, and the purpose is playing, not sending messages...

I find it somewhat curious that Russ spends hours developing very complex features, while some trivial onces are left out. Remembering the upper/lower limits for Open Invites is another one, and there are others...
  4. Here
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 06:59
    Originally posted by CeSinge
    For a while, I don't want to play in a clan any more, because the lack of control I have of the games assigned as a member. Sure, I can set the 'Available for Challenges' to off.
    So what? As soon as I turn it back on, my clan leader could assign me 10 games before I have the time to react. I could of course let them all timeout... not really fair.

Simple ...[text shortened]... much sense, imho);
    - or at least, ability to set Max simultaneous clan games.

Thoughts?
    I agree with this.I try to keep within their site setting but this doe's not always work because the player might want more clan games but not private challenges.
    It would make life easier for me knowing a player is ready for challenges and not keep going to his record

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree