1. puñO y letRa
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 04:14
    Althought I recognize that the subscription is relative cheap, there are people who cant pay it, as me. This site is really wonderfull but 6 games maximum is too short 😞
    10 maximum would be perfect. or 7, or 8, or 9..but more!😳

PD>>I aM GoinG tO wRitE iN tHis way wHen I wanteD It..tHe wOrD is an aRt 😉
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 05:53
    Originally posted by aGoRessivE

PD>>I aM GoinG tO wRitE iN tHis way wHen I wanteD It..tHe wOrD is an aRt 😉
    I hope you are not claiming that the above gibberish is art.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 09:59
    And I want RHP to be completely free, for anyone, with no limits at all.
    But what I will lose with this is RHP itself after a couple of month, because Russ and every member of the staff of RHP will lose their interest to develope this wonderful system further if they don't earn anything from it.

RHP should have paing members. Because then we have a core of serious people, not writing gibberish and call it art, people who starts hundreds of games just to abandone it, people coming and leaving.

To restrict RHP fro those not payng is a good choice by Russ. Six games for free is more than generous. $30 is not expensive. It's as much as a BigMac menu, once a month. (!) (?)
  4. puñO y letRa
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 14:19
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I hope you are not claiming that the above gibberish is art.
    I tHink I caNt aRgue peRfectLy iN my LittLe KnowLedGe Of EngLisH..bUt In It I caN say tHat tHeRe aRe peOpLe wHo sTiLL beLievEs at wOrD as a wAy oF waR {wOrDwaR!}.yOu sHouLd tHink moRe..oR betteR..befoRe attaCk otHeR peopLe. takE my hanD man. GoOd heaLtH*
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 17:37
    I tHink I caNt aRgue peRfectLy iN my LittLe KnowLedGe Of EngLisH..bUt In It I caN say tHat tHeRe aRe peOpLe wHo sTiLL beLievEs at wOrD as a wAy oF waR {wOrDwaR!}.yOu sHouLd tHink moRe..oR betteR..befoRe attaCk otHeR peopLe. takE my hanD man. GoOd heaLtH*
    Yeah, I'll say...that typing style declares war on the eyes of the reader.
  6. 1. e4!!
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 17:56
    I am a freaking moron.
    Fixed the text so everyone can understand.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree