1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 22:25
    I think there should be another Site Ideas Forum for the good and bad ideas. Every thread would have a button where you click good idea or bad idea and the bad ideas are moved to the other forum filled with bad ideas.... and the good ones go onto the good ideas forum.

There should also be a counter on your profile page that would track how many good and bad ideas you have. That way when you see a new site idea you could quickly go to the user's profile and see if they have a record of good or bad ideas. Would save a lot of reading to know right away if any given user has good or bad ideas.

P-
  2. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 22:30
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I think there should be another Site Ideas Forum for the good and bad ideas. Every thread would have a button where you click good idea or bad idea and the bad ideas are moved to the other forum filled with bad ideas.... and the good ones go onto the good ideas forum.

There should also be a counter on your profile page that would track how many good a ...[text shortened]... Would save a lot of reading to know right away if any given user has good or bad ideas.

P-
    Or how about a trap door under their seat so when you click the bad idea button enough times it'd AAAAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.......

*bump*
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 22:34
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Or how about a trap door under their seat so when you click the bad idea button enough times it'd AAAAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.......

*bump*
    There is never a need to improve on my great ideas.

P-
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 22:42

There should also be a counter on your profile page that would track how many good a ...[text shortened]... Would save a lot of reading to know right away if any given user has good or bad ideas.

P-
    This is actually a good idea. I'd click to send it to the Good Site Ideas forum. I'd volunteer to beta test this feature when it gets implemented.
  5. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    10 Jul '06 22:551 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    This is actually a good idea. I'd click to send it to the Good Site Ideas forum. I'd volunteer to beta test this feature when it gets implemented.
    It would be a good idea, if a fair cross-section of the site visited the site ideas forum.

Unfortunately the system would go like the political systems of so-called democratic countries. . .Only those who are proactive would vote.
  6. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    11 Jul '06 00:29
    It would be a good idea, if a fair cross-section of the site visited the site ideas forum.

Unfortunately the system would go like the political systems of so-called democratic countries. . .Only those who are proactive would vote.
    Sounds good.
  7. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    11 Jul '06 00:33
    Originally posted by Gastel
    Sounds good.
    i've seen too much of the clan ganging up thing to think this would work 🙂
  8. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    11 Jul '06 00:33
    Never. That sounds proposterous. Who would do such a thing?
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Jul '06 00:521 edit
    Are you talking about when the adult clan tried to shut down my clan? That was mean, bullies.

P-
  10. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    11 Jul '06 00:58
    Are you talking about when the adult clan tried to shut down my clan? That was mean, bullies.

P-
    or when they jumped Red night, or when 6 of your guys jumped skeeter.

Yep that kinda thing 🙂
  11. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Jul '06 01:18
    I would just like to say, I have no opinion on this idea as it probably wouldn't affect me. Being a non sub underling and all that.
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Jul '06 01:35
    or when they jumped Red night, or when 6 of your guys jumped skeeter.

Yep that kinda thing 🙂
    The 6 guys who jumped skeeter never had a chance! She's bad@ss~!

P-
  13. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    11 Jul '06 01:382 edits
    The 6 guys who jumped skeeter never had a chance! She's bad@ss~!

P-
    sure is 🙂

edit. she thinks you're one of the good guys
  14. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    11 Jul '06 02:04

P-
    That's a great idea. But even those with bad ideas have an occasional blunder and come up with a good one like the one I will add to yours. When it finally gets to the bottom of the bad idea section, It goes into a nuk uh ler waste container and we get to blow it up. Then the whole page explodes. Be sure and turn the sound on. Cool huh. I bet we could sell tickets in the general forum.
  15. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    16 Jul '06 02:13
    Bump

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree