1. Joined
    02 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 11:47
    I can't really afford to subscibe at around $45 AUS and the monthly subscription works out at around $93 AUS a year, which I can't afford either. The ads don't bother me and I'm not interested in tournaments or clan games at this stage, still learning to play at the moment. I would like to be able to play more than six games at once though. Could there please be an annual subscription option that allows more games. What sort of price points and how many games allowed could you offer? I can't see myself playing more than 20 games at a time if this helps.
    Thanks for a fantastic site by the way, it has got me back into chess again.
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 12:34
    Originally posted by Davi5678
    I can't really afford to subscibe at around $45 AUS and the monthly subscription works out at around $93 AUS a year, which I can't afford either. The ads don't bother me and I'm not interested in tournaments or clan games at this stage, still learning to play at the moment. I would like to be able to play more than six games at once though. Could there plea ...[text shortened]... f this helps.
    Thanks for a fantastic site by the way, it has got me back into chess again.
    So how much are you willing to pay to play an additional 14 games?

Can you not get a part-time job, wash cars for people, walk dogs etc.

Is there anything you spend money on that you ocudl cut back?

Loads of ways of saving that $45 AUS to become full subscriber.
  3. Joined
    02 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 13:26
    πŸ™‚ I work full time as chef and due to shift work I can't get a second job, nor do I want to, it would leave me no time to play chess on rhp! What do you want for nothing?πŸ˜› What do I want for nothing?😡

I can't justify spending $45AUD on a website subscription, my financial commitments just don't allow it and I wouldn't be making full use of the features anyway.

I would like to be able to play more games though as I find I get stuck waiting for people to move, (some who take their 7 day timebank after which I claim their ass for wasting my time!)

I would be prepared to pay up to $20AUD or there abouts to support the site. It makes sense to accomodate people who want to give you money I would imagine, especially when they are playing for free with the ads blocked πŸ˜‰
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 13:31
    πŸ™‚ I work full time as chef and due to shift work I can't get a second job, nor do I want to, it would leave me no time to play chess on rhp! What do you want for nothing?πŸ˜› What do I want for nothing?😡

I can't justify spending $45AUD on a website subscription, my financial commitments just don't allow it and I wouldn't be making full use of the feature ...[text shortened]... you money I would imagine, especially when they are playing for free with the ads blocked πŸ˜‰
    You could set the timebank to n/a and the timeout to 1 day for a quicker response time.
  5. Joined
    02 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 13:37
    I could but once again I work shifts and could find myself timed out of my own gamesπŸ™„ I like the 3 day/ 7 day setting, it suits my time constraints.
  6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 19:45
    I could but once again I work shifts and could find myself timed out of my own gamesπŸ™„ I like the 3 day/ 7 day setting, it suits my time constraints.
    I think this is actually a good idea.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Oct '06 20:09
    Originally posted by adramforall
    So how much are you willing to pay to play an additional 14 games?

Can you not get a part-time job, wash cars for people, walk dogs etc.

Is there anything you spend money on that you ocudl cut back?

Loads of ways of saving that $45 AUS to become full subscriber.
    Wow. You're actually telling this guy to make financial sacrifices just to play a few extra chess games.

I have a better idea. Go to www.[***CENSORED***].com and you can get your 20 games for free.
  8. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 Oct '06 01:11
    With graduated subscriptions we can be just like Gameknot. Hey, let's even use malicious popups.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree