1. Joined
    28 Aug '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '06 19:291 edit
    On another chess-gaming Site I see that they have a special arrangement when your opponent has moved. (www.gameknot.com) When you play your move, You can select Wait For Your Turn and it automatically refreshes the page when the opponent has moved. I think this site can be improved alot by this thing.

I checked GameKnot and I know that is quite slow and does not provide half good interface as compared to RHP but I think their autorefresh command is quite nice.

Thanks

M.Waqas Khan
  2. Joined
    09 Sep '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '06 19:52
    That would be a good idea, though I find that as I play multiple games at a time that there is nearly always a game waiting for me to move.

Therefore, the refresh thing, though a good idea, may be a little redundant.
  3. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    07 Oct '06 20:482 edits
    Originally posted by Khan
    On another chess-gaming Site I see that they have a special arrangement when your opponent has moved. (www.gameknot.com) When you play your move, You can select Wait For Your Turn and it automatically refreshes the page when the opponent has moved. I think this site can be improved alot by this thing.

I checked GameKnot and I know that is quite slow and does ...[text shortened]... s compared to RHP but I think their autorefresh command is quite nice.

Thanks

M.Waqas Khan
    as a correspondence chess site this is not seen as a big deal for most but it you really want something like this then take a look at Thread 53170.

[edit: i just realised that i have just finished a game with you Khan and have just started one with Fettzilla - i could have told you this through a PM or summat lol]

MCA

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree