1. Standard memberEdwardipov
    mid-table mediocrity
    east london hellhole
    Moves
    26 Aug '05 09:36
    apologies if this has been mentioned before, but i think it would be a good idea if you could turn off move reminder emails. i don't want to be sent reminders, i haven't forgotten that i'm playing the games and the emails are annoying. i'd like a tick box in my settings that says "disable reminder emails". the other person could still hit the "Reminder" whenever it appears, but the email wouldn't be sent. is this possible?
  2. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    26 Aug '05 12:49
    Originally posted by Edwardipov
    apologies if this has been mentioned before, but i think it would be a good idea if you could turn off move reminder emails. i don't want to be sent reminders, i haven't forgotten that i'm playing the games and the emails are annoying. i'd like a tick box in my settings that says "disable reminder emails". the other person could still hit the "Reminder" whenever it appears, but the email wouldn't be sent. is this possible?
    Yup, it's been asked before. A few times actually...
    How 'bout it Russ, it shouldn't be too hard or take too long - I would like this as well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree