1. Joined
    10 Jun '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 02:29
    I'd like to be notified at home AND at work, that way I can react from either location, but the site only supports one e-mail address. Why not support two.. or even more?
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 Jun '05 04:09
    Originally posted by Trinition
    I'd like to be notified at home AND at work, that way I can react from either location, but the site only supports one e-mail address. Why not support two.. or even more?
    Surely you can find a way you can check your other email address from each location.
    I can do that (uni and home). Although I don't use notification.

Anyway why not just use the site?
  3. Subscribernoxidjkram
    Data Warehouser
    Back in the UK!
    Moves
    11 Jun '05 19:39
    Originally posted by Trinition
    Usually an email browser (e.g. Outlook Express) can be configured to download any messages whilst still leaving them on the email server. This means you can get your messages from multiple locations.

I use this facility to download a copy when at uni, but download and delete from server when at home.

That way i can see my messages during the day, but get a permanent record of them when i get home at night.

Did that make sense??
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    12 Jun '05 15:12
    If you have outlook at work you could probably direct the rhp emails there then use a rule to autofrward them to the home address based on content. That way you will get notified at both addresses.
  5. Joined
    10 Jun '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '05 02:14
    Sure, there's lots of ways I can work around the problem. I could turnoff my POP3 client that is periodically downloading all of my e-mail at home while I'm away and then use a non-destruictive POP3 from work through a SSH tunnel to bypass the corporate firewall and home I don't get caught. But I'd rather see the site just support 2, no make that N, e-mail addresses.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree