1. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28651
    04 Dec '06 04:261 edit
    I know there are other fora to post about music. But to be fair there are also other fora to post about sports, chess and spirituality too.

    It almost seems that Developers and Site Ideas fora are nearly the same in content. I think the 2 fora could be condensed into one.

    (Alerted for excessive use of the word "fora.'😉
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    39731
    04 Dec '06 07:30
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    I know there are other fora to post about music. But to be fair there are also other fora to post about sports, chess and spirituality too.

    It almost seems that Developers and Site Ideas fora are nearly the same in content. I think the 2 fora could be condensed into one.

    (Alerted for excessive use of the word "fora.'😉
    If we keep creating new forums* all the time then you're going to be left with a very, very shallow gene pool in the general forum, so I disagree with you in the hopes that music threads can thrive in the general forum.

    *much cooler than fora!
  3. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28651
    04 Dec '06 14:33
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    If we keep creating new forums* all the time then you're going to be left with a very, very shallow gene pool in the general forum, so I disagree with you in the hopes that music threads can thrive in the general forum.

    *much cooler than fora!
    Christ man, you mean General could get worse? 😲 😞
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    04 Dec '06 16:38
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    I know there are other fora to post about music. But to be fair there are also other fora to post about sports, chess and spirituality too.

    It almost seems that Developers and Site Ideas fora are nearly the same in content. I think the 2 fora could be condensed into one.

    (Alerted for excessive use of the word "fora.'😉
    I don't think Site Ideas and Developers should be combined. One is for ideas, and the other is actually getting things done.

    Site Ideas would clog Developers.

    P-
  5. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28651
    05 Dec '06 07:45
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I don't think Site Ideas and Developers should be combined. One is for ideas, and the other is actually getting things done.

    Site Ideas would clog Developers.

    P-
    My bad sorry 🙂
Back to Top