Music Forum

Music Forum

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IC

Moves
04 Dec 06
1 edit

I know there are other fora to post about music. But to be fair there are also other fora to post about sports, chess and spirituality too.

It almost seems that Developers and Site Ideas fora are nearly the same in content. I think the 2 fora could be condensed into one.

(Alerted for excessive use of the word "fora.'😉

h

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by Ice Cold
I know there are other fora to post about music. But to be fair there are also other fora to post about sports, chess and spirituality too.

It almost seems that Developers and Site Ideas fora are nearly the same in content. I think the 2 fora could be condensed into one.

If we keep creating new forums* all the time then you're going to be left with a very, very shallow gene pool in the general forum, so I disagree with you in the hopes that music threads can thrive in the general forum.

*much cooler than fora!

IC

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by hopscotch
If we keep creating new forums* all the time then you're going to be left with a very, very shallow gene pool in the general forum, so I disagree with you in the hopes that music threads can thrive in the general forum.

*much cooler than fora!
Christ man, you mean General could get worse? 😲 😞

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by Ice Cold

I don't think Site Ideas and Developers should be combined. One is for ideas, and the other is actually getting things done.

Site Ideas would clog Developers.

P-

IC

Moves
05 Dec 06

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I don't think Site Ideas and Developers should be combined. One is for ideas, and the other is actually getting things done.

Site Ideas would clog Developers.

P-
My bad sorry 🙂