1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    27 Oct '06 01:54
    Would it be possible to add a permanent folder to each users Archive called "My best games." It would be really nice to be able to browse through peoples best games, perhaps through a link on their Profile, or even changing the colour of the Line in their graph to red, or something like that. 🙂
  2. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    29 Oct '06 12:50
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Would it be possible to add a permanent folder to each users Archive called "My best games." It would be really nice to be able to browse through peoples best games, perhaps through a link on their Profile, or even changing the colour of the Line in their graph to red, or something like that. 🙂
    So in addition to the Best Games folder being created for each player, the other thing is that you'd have to be able to access this folder through the player's Public Games. I'm no programmer, but it sounds like it would be simple enough.
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    31 Oct '06 20:53
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Alternatively why not have a public archive where users could post their 5 best games.

Might be easier for Russ to do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree