1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 May '11 13:05
    I think it would be nice to see the current tally of past wins, losses and draws in games against the current opponent on the game board page - right there next to the players' names, online status, ratings etc.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 May '11 17:33
    It's good to have it on the profile page, but whenever I'm looking for that number I already have that opponent's game in front of me, so it's a full double page-swap every time. I'd like it visible on the playing page, or failing that a clickable link to a popup like the message log one.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 May '11 17:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think it would be nice to see the current tally of past wins, losses and draws in games against the current opponent on the game board page - right there next to the players' names, online status, ratings etc.
    stop being so lazy and check out the 'my performance' under home.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '11 13:26
    Originally posted by trev33
    stop being so lazy and check out the 'my performance' under home.
    Lazy? But I do check out the 'my performance' under home. I'm just suggesting that the score could appear on the game page too.
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 May '11 06:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'm just suggesting that the score could appear on the game page too.
    Why ??

skeets
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 May '11 12:03
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Why ??
    So that it is there for me to see. Like mine and my opponent's rating is.
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 May '11 17:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    So that it is there for me to see. Like mine and my opponent's rating is.
    More clutter... no, thanks.

Richard
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    19 May '11 22:11
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue

Richard
    Make it an option. Those who hate clutter can leave it off.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 May '11 04:461 edit

Richard
    More clutter would make it more like Microsoft Flight Simulator. Then my young son might be more interested in playing chess on this web site. This would be good for his cognitive development. Why are you acting against the interests of my son? What do you have against children generally? Or is it the personal freedom of all - young and old alike - that you have in your sights? A world enslaved, is that what you seek?
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 May '11 09:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    More clutter would make it more like Microsoft Flight Simulator. Then my young son might be more interested in playing chess on this web site. This would be good for his cognitive development. Why are you acting against the interests of my son? What do you have against children generally? Or is it the personal freedom of all - young and old alike - that you have in your sights? A world enslaved, is that what you seek?
    Yes.

HTH; HAND.

Richard
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 May '11 13:39
    Yes.
    I am from Debates where The Slippery Slope is our stock-in-trade.
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 May '11 18:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am from Debates where The Slippery Slope is our stock-in-trade.
    I'm from general, where a slippery slope is something you jump onto and go "wheeeeee!"

Nevertheless, with not all that much sarcasm, I think it would be better for your son if his parents took their own responsibility for him, instead of expecting web sites to cater to the lower-grade-school denominator.

Richard
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '11 00:512 edits
    Nevertheless, with not all that much sarcasm, I think it would be better for your son if his parents took their own responsibility for him, instead of expecting web sites to cater to the lower-grade-school denominator.
    LOL. Seems you have got the wrong end of the stick.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree