Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member pendejo
    GTX
    17 Nov '04 19:47
    On the my performances page, where it sorts results by opponent, would it be possible to see how many rating points have been won/lost against that player?

for example, i play a friend here repeatedly, and i think ive lost once, drawn twice and won the rest, but as he is rated around 1280 and myself around 1600, with a peak of 1718 (way back when) he obviously takes a stack of points from me when i dont win. basically i am wondering if ive taken more points from him that he has from me and thought it might be nice to see
  2. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    18 Nov '04 00:15
    I guess it would be a lot of work for a useless feature.
  3. Standard member tlai1992
    Retired knight
    20 Nov '04 17:17
    Originally posted by pendejo
    On the my performances page, where it sorts results by opponent, would it be possible to see how many rating points have been won/lost against that player?

for example, i play a friend here repeatedly, and i think ive lost once, drawn twice and won the rest, but as he is rated around 1280 and myself around 1600, with a peak of 1718 (way back when) he ob ...[text shortened]... dering if ive taken more points from him that he has from me and thought it might be nice to see
    good idea