Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 08 Nov '13 01:52
  2. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    11 Nov '13 17:03
    Originally posted by geoffrey Hart
    I have a better idea.

When creating a new thread, leaving the message blank should automatically cancel the Create Thread operation.
  3. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    11 Nov '13 22:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I have a better idea.

When creating a new thread, leaving the message blank should automatically cancel the Create Thread operation.
    Great idea. Then the person who created this thread wouldn't look so stupid, since he clearly didn't realise his computer has a mute button of its own.
  4. Standard member Grampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    12 Nov '13 04:18 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Great idea. Then the person who created this thread wouldn't look so stupid, since he clearly didn't realise his computer has a mute button of its own.
    With only six public forum posts since 09.02.06, I'm inclined to give geoffrey
    the benefit of doubt in having had a good reason for changing his mind.

Note: Also happened with "Need take back button for blitz" in this forum.
  5. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    12 Nov '13 07:13
    I think he meant he wanted to 'mute' the tells coming from his opponent.
  6. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    12 Nov '13 09:53
    Maybe he wants to hear some Music? then the mute on the Computer wouldn't help.

I am alway for the possibility to shut of noises generated by a Website.