1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    23 Aug '06 15:54
    Would it be possible to add a search criteria like "Number of active members". This way Clan leaders can quickly find Clans with lots of active members. Also, would it be possible to filter out Clans that are not accepting challenges? There seems to be a lot of them and i waste enormous amounts of time looking at their players only to find i can't actually challenge the clan! Cheers 🙂
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    23 Aug '06 17:14
    Also, would it be possible to put a 'minimise' button on the new table like we have for folders in our games page?
  3. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    24 Aug '06 12:41
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Would it be possible to add a search criteria like "Number of active members". This way Clan leaders can quickly find Clans with lots of active members. Also, would it be possible to filter out Clans that are not accepting challenges? There seems to be a lot of them and i waste enormous amounts of time looking at their players only to find i can't actually challenge the clan! Cheers 🙂
    been done that has..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree