1. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    5301
    20 Aug '06 14:51
    I am sure it has been asked before, but could the next game link not go to the one with least time remaining before timebank starts, or if that is zero for more than one, then the one with least timebank?

    At the minute it seems quite random which game is "next".

    Cheers,
    Gezza
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    208425
    20 Aug '06 19:51
    Supporting.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    20 Aug '06 21:20
    I have wondered the same thing as Gezza.
    Also if the Next Game chain is circular or not. I mean if I have 20 games with my move and press Next Game 20 times, am I back to the first again? Or is the Next Game of random nature?
  4. Cardiff
    Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    49146
    21 Aug '06 16:33
    Rec'd
  5. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Joined
    30 Sep '05
    Moves
    40257
    22 Aug '06 08:39
    Originally posted by gezza
    I am sure it has been asked before, but could the next game link not go to the one with least time remaining before timebank starts, or if that is zero for more than one, then the one with least timebank?

    At the minute it seems quite random which game is "next".

    Cheers,
    Gezza
    Or how about something like this?

    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=48300&page=1
  6. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    5301
    22 Aug '06 19:02
    Originally posted by c99ux
    Or how about something like this?

    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=48300&page=1
    While I see your point, it is not the same thing.

    You suggested sorting games. I like the order they are in - by tournament for me. It would just be alot easier to see which is most urgent if clicking next (or the NN games waiting) just took me straight to the most urgent.

    ouroboros' user script is a great help, but I cannot update to the latest firefox on one computer, and I am sure not everyone wants to run firefox (having a choice is a good thing).

    I am glad everyone agrees. Maybe Russ can put it on his list of things to happen (please...;-) )
  7. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Joined
    30 Sep '05
    Moves
    40257
    23 Aug '06 01:23
    Originally posted by gezza
    While I see your point, it is not the same thing.

    You suggested sorting games. I like the order they are in - by tournament for me. It would just be alot easier to see which is most urgent if clicking next (or the NN games waiting) just took me straight to the most urgent.

    ouroboros' user script is a great help, but I cannot update to the latest firefo ...[text shortened]... am glad everyone agrees. Maybe Russ can put it on his list of things to happen (please...;-) )
    Yes, you're right, I did mention something different. My suggestion was about listing the games in "Time Remaining" order.

    You want to save time by using a "Most Urgent Game" option (as well as a "Next Waiting Game" option) in your "after move preference", so that you can play the games with least remaining time in order.

    I agree that would also be useful.
  8. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Joined
    31 Jul '06
    Moves
    29649
    23 Aug '06 02:36
    Oh this is such a good idea!

    ๐Ÿ˜€doit๐Ÿ˜€
Back to Top