1. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 00:12
    didnt the title grab your attention??? That is because it was bold i bet. It is very unfair to all of the other threads who are in regular size font. They are starting to feel left out. Seriously it is getting ridiculous. So many people (many non-subscribers) use all caps in the titles of threads to gain attention, especially in the 'help' forum. I think it needs to be stop. The first letter in the title should automatically be capitalized, but that is it.

just and idea
    -todd
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 23:081 edit
    I know how you feel, this does drive me nuts too. I may score a thread title somehow, and then force lowercase if it looks like 'shouting'.

-Russ
  3. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 23:57
    I know of some sites that have a program to remove this, and other annoyances like too many exclaimation points. They don't remove the entire post, but rather edit it to look better. I use s6 invision free for my clan site, and they have this option for admins. Maybe consider getting a similar thing for the Robo mods. Of course, anything in caps containing the words "BIG CATS" should be left alone. 😉
  4. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '05 16:18
    Originally posted by TDR1
    didnt the title grab your attention??? That is because it was bold i bet. It is very unfair to all of the other threads who are in regular size font. They are starting to feel left out. Seriously it is getting ridiculous. So many people (many non-subscribers) use all caps in the titles of threads to gain attention, especially in the 'help' forum. I think it n ...[text shortened]... letter in the title should automatically be capitalized, but that is it.

just and idea
    -todd
    TDR1 ? Then in that case, shouldnt it be, Tdr1? Sincerely, Trains44
  5. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    01 May '05 17:21
    lol
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    01 May '05 21:37
    Originally posted by ark13
    I know of some sites that have a program to remove this, and other annoyances like too many exclaimation points. They don't remove the entire post, but rather edit it to look better. I use s6 invision free for my clan site, and they have this option for admins. Maybe consider getting a similar thing for the Robo mods. Of course, anything in caps containing the words "BIG CATS" should be left alone. 😉
    Yes... 'i like big cats' doesn't have the same effect.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree