Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 26 Apr '17 16:43
    Any chance of getting the EU flag for people to pick for their profiles?
  2. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    26 Apr '17 18:50
    Why not use the Brexit flag
  3. Subscriber apathist
    looking for loot
    06 May '17 12:06
    No. EU please.
  4. Subscriber CeSinge
    CeSinge
    25 May '17 14:21
    I would support the EU flag as well.
  5. 30 May '17 21:30
    Originally posted by oskinburger
    Any chance of getting the EU flag for people to pick for their profiles?
    The EU is not a country.
  6. 30 May '17 21:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The EU is not a country.
    Neither is Antarctica, N. Ireland, Wales, Scotland or England and probably a few more but they still have their own flag.
  7. 31 May '17 22:01
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Neither is Antarctica, N. Ireland, Wales, Scotland or England and probably a few more but they still have their own flag.
    You need to go back to school.
  8. 02 Jul '17 21:52
    Funny how the insult gets more thumbs up than the incorrect info get thumbs down
  9. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    04 Jul '17 09:05
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Funny how the insult gets more thumbs up than the incorrect info get thumbs down
    Thumbing is not about quality as a qeneral rule.

    I do not support a separate Eu-flag, btw.
  10. 05 Jul '17 04:58
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Funny how the insult gets more thumbs up than the incorrect info get thumbs down
    It wasn't an insult