1. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 07:09
    I don't know if this is feasible or even necessary, but it would be nice if after you had completed your games in a tourney round and knew for sure you would not advance that it didn't appear in your "active tourney" list...
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 07:44
    I would like to know how my group in the tourny progresses. I think it should stay active until the next round.
  3. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 08:05
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I would like to know how my group in the tourny progresses
    Even if you lose in your group? I'm only talking about if you have no chance whatsoever to win...or maybe it could just be if all the group games were completed (in your group)...
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 08:181 edit
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    Even if you lose in your group?
    Yes.

In my view my tournament is active as long as the group I've played in has games active. An easy way to know eventually who will win the group.

There is only a few of my active tournies in which I'm finished. I know which they are. It's not much of a problem.
  5. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 14:52
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    I don't know if this is feasible or even necessary, but it would be nice if after you had completed your games in a tourney round and knew for sure you would not advance that it didn't appear in your "active tourney" list...
    Great idea! I had made a similar request last year but to no avail.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree