1. Joined
    16 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 14:21
    Reposted from help:

I get e-mail notifications when my opponent makes a move, and if I'm "Waiting For A Move", the screen reloads when my opponent moves. But if my opponent resigns I don't get an e-mail notice, and the Wait screen never updates. More than a few times I've been wondering why my opponent hasn't moved in a while, and when I go to My Games I see that the game is over.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 14:52
    Originally posted by fairlysane
    the Wait screen never updates. More than a few times I've been wondering why my opponent hasn't moved in a while
    This was a bug - now fixed. The board will become active again when the game is over. Sorry about that one, missed that in testing.
  3. Joined
    16 Aug '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '10 22:35
    This still doesn't work.
  4. Joined
    16 Aug '06
    Moves
    09 Mar '10 16:58
    Any news on this bug? I saw it again today. My game is two moves from mate, and I'm expecting a resignation. The game screen is sitting on the "Waiting" screen, but never goes to the game. So I cancel and go to "My Games" and the game status is "Game Won".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree