Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Joined
    28 Aug '05
    Moves
    1355
    08 Jul '06 17:18
    ?
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    08 Jul '06 17:31
    ?
  3. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    Court Jester
    lacking discretion
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    124059
    08 Jul '06 17:45
    Originally posted by Vladamir no1
    ?
    Why just non-subs? If you are for this idea, why not allow everyone to see who recced them?
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    09 Jul '06 05:33
    I've always been in favour of this idea. For everyone though.
  5. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    09 Jul '06 12:25
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I've always been in favour of this idea. For everyone though.
    No. For those who deserve it.
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    09 Jul '06 15:26
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    No. For those who deserve it.
    If it was on view who did it, less undeserving ones would get recommended.


    Possibly.
  7. Joined
    28 Aug '05
    Moves
    1355
    14 Jul '06 16:53
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Why just non-subs? If you are for this idea, why not allow everyone to see who recced them?
    I thought subs could see who recced them and it was only non-subs who couldn't?
  8. Swansea
    Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    33584
    14 Jul '06 17:40
    Originally posted by Vladamir no1
    I thought subs could see who recced them and it was only non-subs who couldn't?
    Nope. No one can.
  9. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    2083
    14 Jul '06 21:01
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    Nope. No one can.
    What you all really want is to see what post of yours just got rec'ed with out having to look it up. don't you? 🙄😲🙄
  10. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    14 Jul '06 23:12
    Originally posted by chronicman
    What you all really want is to see what post of yours just got rec'ed with out having to look it up. don't you? 🙄😲🙄Y
    You still can't see who it was even by looking it up.
  11. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    2083
    14 Jul '06 23:18
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    You still can't see who it was even by looking it up.
    I do not need to know who rec'ed me.

    I was thinking it be nice to see what got rec'ed.

    I was giving a new idea guess I should have started new thread.

    😛
  12. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Joined
    30 Sep '05
    Moves
    40257
    15 Jul '06 00:11
    Originally posted by chronicman
    I do not need to know who rec'ed me.

    I was thinking it be nice to see what got rec'ed.

    I was giving a new idea guess I should have started new thread.

    😛
    You can see which post got recced, but not by whom.

    The other this you might be able to see if recs were visible is "who recs who", as well as "who got recced by whom". If someone has multiple accounts for the purpose of getting recs, it would be obvious...
  13. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    2083
    15 Jul '06 00:23
    Originally posted by c99ux
    You can see which post got recced, but not by whom.

    The other this you might be able to see if recs were visible is "who recs who", as well as "who got recced by whom". If someone has multiple accounts for the purpose of getting recs, it would be obvious...
    teach me to see what post of mine got rec'ed with out looking through all my recent post please thanks
  14. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    15 Jul '06 08:24
    Originally posted by chronicman
    teach me to see what post of mine got rec'ed with out looking through all my recent post please thanks
    You can't see without looking. 😕
  15. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    2083
    15 Jul '06 11:281 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    You can't see without looking. 😕
    Thats the point
    I think better them knowing who rec'ed you it sure would be nice to be able to sort your post by # of rec's or by most recent rec's so you didn't have to scroll down and page over through you old post.
Back to Top