1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '06 23:511 edit
    i think all non-subs should'nt be allowed to use the clan forum, only subs are allowed to join them so why not make the forum the same? most non-subs who post in the forums stay away from the clan forum anyway its just a couple of annoying people who have started to pop up. take jonigs thread for example its got nothing to do with clans and it just annoys people.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 00:41
    Ditto for the Tournaments forum.
  3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 00:46
    I agree.
  4. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 15:43
    The disadvantage is that non-subs, who consider to subscribe, may want to know whether there is a lively Clan and tournament environment/debates (this happend to me).

If at all it would be better when they can visit and read these forums but cannot participate.
  5. The sky
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 21:28
    Originally posted by gambit05
    The disadvantage is that non-subs, who consider to subscribe, may want to know whether there is a lively Clan and tournament environment/debates (this happend to me).

If at all it would be better when they can visit and read these forums but cannot participate.
    I agree, these forums should definitely be open for reading. As for writing, I don't really see it as such a big problem, and it gives potential subscribers the opportunity to ask questions about these features which may help them decide whether they want to subscribe or not.
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    30 Mar '06 21:31
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I agree, these forums should definitely be open for reading. As for writing, I don't really see it as such a big problem, and it gives potential subscribers the opportunity to ask questions about these features which may help them decide whether they want to subscribe or not.
    Re: the writing, they should be more heavily moderated then to filter out the non-sub carp (anag.) that is posted there.

I'd happily help seeing as I'm hooked into this site like an IV Drip.
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 06:17
    Originally posted by rhb
    ...they should be more heavily moderated then to filter out the non-sub carp (anag.) that is posted there...
    Or, maybe it could be more effectively moderated, and while they are at it do the same in the General forum......which is being inundated with crap right now.

I've never even looked in that forum, but I will now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree