1. Joined
    28 Jun '05
    Moves
    17 Oct '10 17:47
    Does anyone else think that the links for 'notebook" and 'Message opponent" on the game screen are too close together.

I have not yet entered a notebook message into the message opponent box (thank goodness) but i have dont it the opposite way around a few times...

so my suggestion is to move them a little further apart - maybe move one of them to a completely different space?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Oct '10 22:19
    I've complained about this for years, but my complaints have been dismissed as trivial by others so nothing is likely to change.
  3. Joined
    28 Jun '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 10:30
    am glad someone agrees at least :-)
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 10:56
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I've complained about this for years, but my complaints have been dismissed as trivial by others so nothing is likely to change.
    This leads me to the conclusion that few people use the features...

But to be fair, KLewpie, there has been some support also.
  5. Joined
    28 Jun '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 11:53
    Originally posted by Ponderable

I guess not everyone would use them - but i would ask why the heck not....if you are a subscriber and therefore have more than 6 games going at any one time, surely you need to use the notebook to remember what your plan of attack might be in that particular game....

or is it only my memory that cannot cope? :-)
  6. Joined
    09 Apr '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '10 19:39
    Originally posted by igirisunohito
    Does anyone else think that the links for 'notebook" and 'Message opponent" on the game screen are too close together.

I have not yet entered a notebook message into the message opponent box (thank goodness) but i have dont it the opposite way around a few times...

so my suggestion is to move them a little further apart - maybe move one of them to a completely different space?
    This has been discussed in some other threads as well so you are not alone. I've actually done that and messaged my opponent my notes by mistake one time.

Would be nice if it got taken care of as it should be an easy fix.
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 09:022 edits
    I have just been ticked off by an opponent (yet again) for not replying to a message. As usual, I'd typed it in the Notebook box. How long do we have to wait for this tiny bit of coding adjustment (the sequence of options below the submit button) to be fixed? Russ, please. PLEASE. PLEASE!!
  8. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 15:20
    Originally posted by Ponderable

Either that or those of us that use the features make sure we click on the right option.
  9. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 15:28

They may be close together but one clearly states Message your opponent and the other Notebook

Pretty difficult to mix them up I would have thought.

Maybe we should move the Offer Draw further away from the Resign option just in case 😛
  10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 02:09
    Originally posted by adramforall
    They may be close together but one clearly states [b] Message your opponent and the other Notebook

Pretty difficult to mix them up I would have thought.

Maybe we should move the Offer Draw further away from the Resign option just in case 😛[/b]
    Some of us have Parkinsons and other disabilities, others have vision problems. A bit more friendliness wouldn't hurt.
  11. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 11:34
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Some of us have Parkinsons and other disabilities, others have vision problems. A bit more friendliness wouldn't hurt.
    If I appeared friendly people would worry that the was something wrong with me 😛
  12. Joined
    28 Jun '05
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 15:38
    Originally posted by adramforall
    If I appeared friendly people would worry that the was something wrong with me 😛
    some of us are just getting old and dosile....will happen to you too eventually :-)
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 00:29

I agree. Perhaps outerspace?
  14. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 23:491 edit
    Whenevr I type some note on my game plan into the notebook, I always worry I've typed it into a message to the opp instead!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree