1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    07 Nov '11 01:05
    Is it possible to add a note in one's notebook for a game, without making a move? It would help to be able to make notes to oneself while looking at a game now and then over a few days, figuring out what to do. Of course this can be done using other means, but I thought I'd suggest it.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    07 Nov '11 02:23
    Originally posted by JS357
    Is it possible to add a note in one's notebook for a game, without making a move? It would help to be able to make notes to oneself while looking at a game now and then over a few days, figuring out what to do. Of course this can be done using other means, but I thought I'd suggest it.
    Sure, just put a move into notebook, don't make a move on the board, and then click move. It will save the move to notebook without making a move. 😉
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    07 Nov '11 05:15
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Sure, just put a move into notebook, don't make a move on the board, and then click move. It will save the move to notebook without making a move. 😉
    Thanks.
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    07 Nov '11 17:38
    Originally posted by JS357
    Thanks.
    Glad to oblige.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree