1. Standard memberneight
    Cheese log/Beef log
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 23:261 edit
    Currently, any changes to the notebook are saved when a move is made, or when the "save notebook changes" link is hit. However, that link does not appear when it is my move. If I look at the board while it's my move, and want to leave myself some notes but not move right away, I cannot use the notebook.

edit: Perhaps the easiest solution would be to change the behavior of

javascript:document.actionForm.skip.value='true';DoAction( );

(from the 'skip' link) to automatically save notebook changes much like the 'move' button does?
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 23:371 edit
    not sure about the technical stuff, but this has suggested before and I think Russ said he was looking at it.

Gets my Rec anyway still.

Edit - old thread link http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=18675
  3. Under Cover
    Moves
    03 Mar '05 22:34
    Originally posted by rhb
    not sure about the technical stuff, but this has suggested before and I think Russ said he was looking at it.

Gets my Rec anyway still.

Edit - old thread link http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=18675
    ditto
  4. Northern Virginia
    Moves
    04 Mar '05 18:36
    Also re the Notebook, I suggest the size of the field be increased. Currently the field is three lines high in my browser(s) window, but the 250-character limit fills about five. To use the whole notebook therefore means scrolling this teeny little field with its teeny little, overlapping scroll bars (or arrowing up and down in the field), which makes it cumbersome to use and to refer to.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree