1. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 19:36
    This might sound like an unusual suggestion, but how about something like a personalized notes page on RHP where you could write down notes on clans, opponents, games, openings, etc. I know the in-game notes feature, but if you take notes there, you have to go back and look them up again if you forget.

Does this sound like an interesting/useful idea to anyone?

-Witty
  2. The sky
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 20:21
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    This might sound like an unusual suggestion, but how about something like a personalized notes page on RHP where you could write down notes on clans, opponents, games, openings, etc. I know the in-game notes feature, but if you take notes there, you have to go back and look them up again if you forget.

Does this sound like an interesting/useful idea to anyone?

-Witty
    If you use Firefox, there's a Greasemonkey script for that. You need to install Greasemonkey before installing the script. http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/ (it's called Notebook)
  3. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 20:391 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Firefox
    I'm afraid I don't...

Edit: Is there anything comparable in Internet Explorer?
  4. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    15 Apr '07 03:31
    I figured out a way...

If there's something you want to be able to find easily on RHP, keep the id or web address and PM yourself...as long as you don't delete the PM it's on record! 🙂
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '07 04:37
    I figured out a way...

If there's something you want to be able to find easily on RHP, keep the id or web address and PM yourself...as long as you don't delete the PM it's on record! 🙂
    Can't you just add it to your favorites? [the url of the page]
  6. The sky
    Moves
    15 Apr '07 13:43
    I figured out a way...

PMs get automatically deleted after 30 days, so make sure you email them to yourself before they are gone.