Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member wittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    14 Apr '07 19:36
    This might sound like an unusual suggestion, but how about something like a personalized notes page on RHP where you could write down notes on clans, opponents, games, openings, etc. I know the in-game notes feature, but if you take notes there, you have to go back and look them up again if you forget.

Does this sound like an interesting/useful idea to anyone?

-Witty
  2. 14 Apr '07 20:21
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    This might sound like an unusual suggestion, but how about something like a personalized notes page on RHP where you could write down notes on clans, opponents, games, openings, etc. I know the in-game notes feature, but if you take notes there, you have to go back and look them up again if you forget.

Does this sound like an interesting/useful idea to anyone?

-Witty
    If you use Firefox, there's a Greasemonkey script for that. You need to install Greasemonkey before installing the script. http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/ (it's called Notebook)
  3. Standard member wittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    14 Apr '07 20:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Firefox
    I'm afraid I don't...

Edit: Is there anything comparable in Internet Explorer?
  4. Standard member wittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    15 Apr '07 03:31
    I figured out a way...

If there's something you want to be able to find easily on RHP, keep the id or web address and PM yourself...as long as you don't delete the PM it's on record!
  5. 15 Apr '07 04:37
    I figured out a way...

If there's something you want to be able to find easily on RHP, keep the id or web address and PM yourself...as long as you don't delete the PM it's on record!
    Can't you just add it to your favorites? [the url of the page]
  6. 15 Apr '07 13:43
    I figured out a way...

PMs get automatically deleted after 30 days, so make sure you email them to yourself before they are gone.