1. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '06 02:34
    I'd like to request a notification message when a clan member leaves.

With the fairly recent problem of people accessing private forums by requesting membership, then accessing and posting, without clan leader approval of membership, it would be nice to know when a member leaves so that one can change max member number until they fill opening.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    31 Jul '06 05:45
    If you learned to read you'd know that this hasn't been an issue for months.
  3. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '06 12:25
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    If you learned to read you'd know that this hasn't been an issue for months.
    That rec was accidental, due to my poor reading skills. I also could have sworn I read somewhere that you are a woman. Oh yes, right at your avatar. You'd better get that looked at.

The request is also to simply receive a notification, period.
    We are notified when people request membership, I would like to know if someone leaves.
  4. London
    Moves
    31 Jul '06 22:56
    Originally posted by SJ247
    I'd like to request a notification message when a clan member leaves.

With the fairly recent problem of people accessing private forums by requesting membership, then accessing and posting, without clan leader approval of membership, it would be nice to know when a member leaves so that one can change max member number until they fill opening.
    Perhaps if you paid more attention to your members they would be more happy and wouldn't decide to leave. You paying more attention would also fix the problem of you not noticing when your players leave.
  5. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 04:13
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Perhaps if you paid more attention to your members they would be more happy and wouldn't decide to leave. You paying more attention would also fix the problem of you not noticing when your players leave.
    Freddie, you have no idea what you're talking about.
    As usual.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 04:28
    Freddie, you have no idea what you're talking about.
    As usual.
    Really? It seems like paying more attention would solve your problem. The problem that doesn't exist anymore (non-approved members can't actually do anything anymore).
  7. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 05:32
    Really? It seems like paying more attention would solve your problem. The problem that doesn't exist anymore (non-approved members can't actually do anything anymore).
    Can you please tell me what harm there would be in a notification of members leaving? It hasn't been an issue in my clan to date, but yes I would like knowing right away, rather than the next time I count the members on the home page.

Why do you feel the need to spat all over every freaking suggestion. If you don't agree, don't rec or respond.

It's sickening to have you, the assshole who broke into my private forum, sitting there on your queenly throne now, telling me to pay more attention. You (your actions) are the reason for my diminished confidence with the site. This request, however, is not strictly tied to your past actions. I would simply like to know when a member leaves, sooner than later.

I am very active with my clan. Paying close attention doesn't take me to the clan homepage to count members each day.
  8. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 05:52
    Can you please tell me what harm there would be in a notification of members leaving? It hasn't been an issue in my clan to date, but yes I would like knowing right away, rather than the next time I count the members on the home page.

Why do you feel the need to spat all over every freaking suggestion. If you don't agree, don't rec or respond.

It's s ...[text shortened]... an. Paying close attention doesn't take me to the clan homepage to count members each day.
    Well if your current request (which isn't without merit in and of itself) isn't related to my breaking into your clan forum then why mention it in the first post?
  9. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 06:00
    Well if your current request (which isn't without merit in and of itself) isn't related to my breaking into your clan forum then why mention it in the first post?
    It was mentioned because I am not completely confident it is no longer an issue. Nothing has been posted, that I've seen, with regard to the "glitch". If it has, please advise.
  10. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 06:37
    It was mentioned because I am not completely confident it is no longer an issue. Nothing has been posted, that I've seen, with regard to the "glitch". If it has, please advise.
    You could read Thread 48388 where I detail exactly how the trick worked and try for yourself to see that it doesn't anymore.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree