1. Joined
    17 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '06 15:25
    Since i'm a non sub, I do not know whether it exists.

I'm thinking of a tournament occuring once a year that will include all players (you can do it for all subs but personally I will prefer all players) and the winner gets an icon to their name representing the winner for that year.

There would also be a table listing your rank in the tournament. This will be another way for players to see how much they improved after a year has gone by.
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    07 Feb '06 18:57
    Originally posted by nishzone
    Since i'm a non sub, I do not know whether it exists.

I'm thinking of a tournament occuring once a year that will include all players (you can do it for all subs but personally I will prefer all players) and the winner gets an icon to their name representing the winner for that year.

There would also be a table listing your rank in the tournament. This will be another way for players to see how much they improved after a year has gone by.
    Tournament 941
  3. Joined
    17 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Feb '06 04:48
    Originally posted by rhb
    Tournament 941
    thanx!

Wouldn't this be the most important tournament? Was it easy to find and is it just me who gets a bit lost when I go in the tournaments section?

What do you get if you win this tournament?
  4. Berks.
    Moves
    08 Feb '06 18:45
    A tournament win.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree