Open Invites

Open Invites

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 Nov 12

It seems that if you want more than one open, you have to go over and over again to the Open Invite screen. I think there should be a way to get more than one at the same time. Feedback appreciated.

-HikaruShindo

Australia

Moves
02 Nov 12

It was requested in an earlier thread, but nothing happened. Thread 146552
Not many changes happening these days, Russ has been promising a new user interface but somehow it never seems to eventuate.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
02 Nov 12

Originally posted by Kewpie
It was requested in an earlier thread, but nothing happened. Thread 146552
Not many changes happening these days, Russ has been promising a new user interface but somehow it never seems to eventuate.
Now that IS a pleasing but not often seen word, 'eventuate'...

RHP Member No.16

Moves
02 Nov 12

On a related subject, it would be handy when creating an open invite to have the option to offer a set of games, one as each color. I think this has been requested before as well.

The current choice is to offer a single game where you select white, black or random. Why not add the option to play a pair or set of games, one as black and one as white.

At the same time, modify it so you also have the option to offer several sets or single games instead of only one, which is the subject of this thread.