Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 19 May '10 07:05
    Like the Conditional Moves feature I'd like to have an opening book of moves that I can play through ...

Let's be honest; how many people don't start with a pawn?!
  2. Standard member ua41
    Sharp Edge
    19 May '10 13:35
    Originally posted by oskinburger
    1. Nf3!
  3. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    26 May '10 14:31 / 1 edit
    Like the Conditional Moves feature I'd like to have an opening book of moves that I can play through ...

I'd like to have an opening book of moves that I can play through ... I'm sure any book store has them. There is a database feature for subscribers if you need help or ideas for your openings.
  4. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    31 May '10 21:43

16 possible pawn moves and how often do they play the one I want? Just about never til I've forgotten what I learned and wanted to try out. I don't suppose we can have a feature that forces a move on our opponent? Thought not.
  5. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    01 Jun '10 05:24
    Specify your preferred opening when creating Open Invites and see what happens.
  6. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    01 Jun '10 08:57

Isn't there already a "Play from opening" option within the Conditional Move system?
  7. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    07 Jun '10 14:51
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Isn't there already a "Play from opening" option within the Conditional Move system?
    Yes there is. I suspect the conditional move feature is just not that accessible right now, so some interface improvements should get more people using it.