1. Cambridge, UK
    Moves
    19 May '10 07:05
    Like the Conditional Moves feature I'd like to have an opening book of moves that I can play through ...

Let's be honest; how many people don't start with a pawn?!
  2. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    19 May '10 13:35
    Originally posted by oskinburger
    1. Nf3!
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 May '10 14:311 edit
    Like the Conditional Moves feature I'd like to have an opening book of moves that I can play through ...

I'd like to have an opening book of moves that I can play through ... I'm sure any book store has them. There is a database feature for subscribers if you need help or ideas for your openings.
  4. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    31 May '10 21:43

16 possible pawn moves and how often do they play the one I want? Just about never til I've forgotten what I learned and wanted to try out. I don't suppose we can have a feature that forces a move on our opponent? Thought not.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Jun '10 05:24
    Specify your preferred opening when creating Open Invites and see what happens.
  6. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    01 Jun '10 08:57

Isn't there already a "Play from opening" option within the Conditional Move system?
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 14:51
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Isn't there already a "Play from opening" option within the Conditional Move system?
    Yes there is. I suspect the conditional move feature is just not that accessible right now, so some interface improvements should get more people using it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree