1. Joined
    05 Sep '10
    Moves
    12 May '15 09:23
    I notice that game openings (and defence) are recorded. It would be interesting to see some stats on usage and outcomes on an individual basis - and maybe on a wider perspective. e.g. do players in the different ranks play similar openings. Might be useful to nudge people to try different openings/defences.
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    13 May '15 15:05
    Originally posted by lightbucket
    I notice that game openings (and defence) are recorded. It would be interesting to see some stats on usage and outcomes on an individual basis - and maybe on a wider perspective. e.g. do players in the different ranks play similar openings. Might be useful to nudge people to try different openings/defences.
    You mean like this:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/gamesexplorer/index.php?username=lightbucket&movelist=&flip=0&co=w&u=-1&c=1400
  3. Joined
    05 Sep '10
    Moves
    21 May '15 20:40
    Yes, this kind of thing. I don't see GamesExplorer on my menus - is this an option that paid up members get?
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    22 May '15 07:34
    For some odd reason Games Explorer has never been linked to the main site. It's open to all:
    www.redhotpawn.com/gamesexplorer
  5. Joined
    05 Sep '10
    Moves
    22 May '15 09:37
    Thanks for the info. I'll go and have an explore 🙂
    Are there any other useful things that aren't linked to the main site?
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 May '15 15:181 edit
    Originally posted by lightbucket
    Thanks for the info. I'll go and have an explore 🙂
    Are there any other useful things that aren't linked to the main site?
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/siege/

if that is helpful I don't know. It could be discontinued in future...
  7. Standard memberbyedidia
    Mister Why
    San Carlos, CA
    Moves
    23 May '15 03:36
    Am I mistaken that the database for this has not been updated in a couple years? It only has 17 of my games.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 May '15 04:11
    Originally posted by byedidia
    Am I mistaken that the database for this has not been updated in a couple years? It only has 17 of my games.
    I don't believe that the Games Explorer database has been updated for a long time, if ever. Maybe that's why it's never been linked to the main site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree