1. Manila, Philippines
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 07:48
    is there a link to view your opponent's "My Performance" page?
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 09:59
    Originally posted by xtian
    is there a link to view your opponent's "My Performance" page?
    I don't think so - but what a GREAT idea! Then you could easily judge whether you're matching an appropriate standard/style of player. ๐Ÿ™‚
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 10:47
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    I don't think so - but what a GREAT idea! Then you could easily judge whether you're matching an appropriate standard/style of player. ๐Ÿ™‚
    WOW!!! Only problem is that reading all that information would take too long. Instead they should summarise all the players recent game history and out it some where easily accessible... like their profile page. Probably best to put it in a table or a graph that shows both the player and opponent's ratings at the time! Then you'd be able to judge their recent form, changes in their rating and see if they're an appropriate level of player!
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 11:35
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    WOW!!! Only problem is that reading all that information would take too long. Instead they should summarise all the players recent game history and out it some where easily accessible... like their profile page. Probably best to put it in a table or a graph that shows both the player and opponent's ratings at the time! Then you'd be able to judge their recent form, changes in their rating and see if they're an appropriate level of player!
    You're good. very good.

Russ - take note, this guy knows what he's talking about.
  5. Manila, Philippines
    Moves
    13 Sep '07 00:22
    the summary could be divided into level's...like how the player fared against 1300's...1400's and so forth
  6. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Sep '07 13:391 edit
    ๐Ÿ˜‰ OK, I get the point - still, I'm not a picture person, one line of text and numbers is worth a million graph pixels - and loading a profile page is a slooooooooooooow business here in the sticks ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree