1. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 12:44
    why not give subscribers a new option. you could take out the green graph of the last 300 days and put in about 8 or 12 boxes to upload photos. one could then have a picture scrapbook on their profile page.
    anyone who wanted to view the past history of this player with a scrapbook still has recourse to the graphs and data that appears below the large box that now has the green graph.

this is a most excellent idea and should be implemented immediately.

all of you may send thanks to me along with $5.00.
  2. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 13:17
    Interesting how often this suggestion comes from a player who has just taken a nosedive. Why do you think that is?

Please sirs, help me hide my graph as I've just gone all melty!
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 13:44
    The green graph of players is important for clan leaders to quickly check on real ratings and trends of potential members and when making sure challenges will be fair.

I'd go with the option, so long as others who are interested could have a button to push to bring up a green graph.

Also, it doesn't need to be a filled in chart, it could just be one long line for a players entire time with RHP. All anyone needs to see are super spikes and dives along with the overall trend.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 14:38
    there is a site about a year old which creates a picture page for each member ( subscriber or not ) .

my graph is not all melty...i have been in stockholm working on a new paradigm in theoretical physics and also consulting on the entire redevelopment of all southeast asia and have been taking daily conference calls from the vatican...did you really expect me to spend my time playing an internet game when i was doing truly important things.

and i posted that it was an option between the graph and pictures for subscribers. i rarely make a mistake and when i do it is because as a great world teacher i must allow the best students an opportunity to discern an error so as to hone their subtle perceptive abilities.
  5. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 16:091 edit
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    ...i have been in stockholm working on a new paradigm in theoretical physics and also consulting on the entire redevelopment of all southeast asia and have been taking daily conference calls from the vatican...
    I see. That's all very lovely, isn't it? Yes. Yes.

Well, let's just have the nice orderly wheel you back to your room, shall we, Uncle? And I'll pop down to the nurses' station and let them know that there's been the tiniest mix-up with Mr. Reinfeld's meds again. Don't you worry, um, professor, they'll have you right as rain again in no time at all!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 16:13
    ..i don't think you are taking me seriously...how do you know that i am not no 4. in the jesuit order or that i am not writing from the basement of the white house or that i am not putin's wife...this is the internet...i could be anyone...except you of course...i could not be you or i think that i would know that i am writing from prison...and i am not in prison...so i am not you...are you in prison for forgery ( imitating a human being ) ?...
  7. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 16:17
    [b]...i could not be you or i think that i would know that i am writing from prison...and i am not in prison...so i am not you...b]
    Oh but you ARE me. And I am you and we are all together. Goo goo gajoob. 😉
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 16:34
    ...they only way we could be "together" is where you have your nose pressed to the driver side of my car at the street corner with you holding a sign reading "will work for food" as i look away to turn up the radio very loud....
  9. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 16:52
    ...they only way we could be "together" is where you have your nose pressed to the driver side of my car at the street corner with you holding a sign reading "will work for food" as i look away to turn up the radio very loud....
    Now that's no way to treat your fellow man, Mrs. Putin. Although I can't wait to see the photos in your picture gallery. I understand the one with you sitting on the pope's lap is an absolute hoot!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 16:59
    ....i did not say i was dealing with the pope...i am dealing with the vatican...with the group inside the vatican that answers to the jesuits who are the real power...
  11. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 17:06
    ....i did not say i was dealing with the pope...i am dealing with the vatican...with the group inside the vatican that answers to the jesuits who are the real power...
    I think that thread might go better over in either Spirituality or Debates.

As to your original post, anything that obscures the information coquette said was valuable is a bad thing. Anything that might help RHP members express their creativity and share photos etc with other members is a good thing.

All the best,
    Steve
  12. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 17:29
    why not give subscribers a new option. you could take out the green graph of the last 300 days and put in about 8 or 12 boxes to upload photos. one could then have a picture scrapbook on their profile page.
    anyone who wanted to view the past history of this player with a scrapbook still has recourse to the graphs and data that appears below the large box ...[text shortened]... dea and should be implemented immediately.

If you want to post a scrapbook, link to an image hosting site. Easy.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 17:39
    The green graph tells me some things about a future opponent. Without it I wouldn't accept a challenge from him.
  14. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 17:48
    anyone who wanted to view the past history of this player with a scrapbook still has recourse to the graphs and data that appears below the large box ...[text shortened]... dea and should be implemented immediately.

How about a picture like this?

http://tinyurl.com/n3h4n7
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 17:59
    ...nnnooooooooooooooooooooo...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree