1. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28651
    06 Feb '10 23:08
    Rather than to put the whole site on ignore.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    07 Feb '10 00:56
    i'd really love to cancel all those stupid automated pm's you get when your club creates a tournament or one of the clan leagues are about to start.
  3. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28651
    07 Feb '10 05:41
    Originally posted by trev33
    i'd really love to cancel all those stupid automated pm's you get when your club creates a tournament or one of the clan leagues are about to start.
    To disable these messages, please click here.

    I had a club member ask me not to send them messages. I sent one message out to all the club. It would be nice if clan leaders and club admins mailing list had a memory.
  4. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86683
    07 Feb '10 18:19
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    To disable these messages, please click here.

    I had a club member ask me not to send them messages. I sent one message out to all the club. It would be nice if clan leaders and club admins mailing list had a memory.
    Correction, ex-member. Please try to be accurate in the "ideas" forum.

    Thank you.
  5. Joined
    21 Sep '05
    Moves
    74985
    08 Feb '10 02:06
    Can'tcha just ignore any mail that comes through?
  6. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28651
    08 Feb '10 02:39
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Correction, ex-member. Please try to be accurate in the "ideas" forum.

    Thank you.
    I used the past tense.😛
Back to Top