1. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '06 21:251 edit
    I am not sure how anyone else feels about this and if it even bothers anyone and no I did not take the time to look it up in past threads.

Out of my last few open invites. I have had players accept the game and for what ever reason before one full move the accepting player has deleted the game.

In these instances could I request that a deleted game show up on your game list with an option to post it back to the open invites?

A simple yes or no from Russ or someone Russ has empowered would be a sufficient answer.

Thank you for your time.
  2. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '06 20:20
    bump

someone got me again today :'(
  3. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    16 Jul '06 04:57
    [b]bump
  4. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 20:40
    Originally posted by chronicman
    Can't say that this would interest me. People have complained in the past of 1200 rated players asking for games against >1900 opponents. Without wishing to appear arrogant, most players in that range are more likely to want to play against someone closer to their own grade, and so these invites hang around for ages, until someone does as you said.

Without having seen your open invites, doing as you ask would cause these "unwanted" invites to reappear - not very interesting to me.
  5. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 01:381 edit
    I understand your point of view, I personally am not one of those type of players and never even had an idea like that cross my mine, I can see how that would be a problem Thanks for your comment.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree