1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    15 Jun '09 04:10
    I think it would be a nice option to reset your graph such that your first point is your current rating. It would help fools like myself who went on a resignation streak and ruined the graph. The point of the graph is to show improvement over time and mine is now inconveniently not doing that purpose due to that random slump.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Jun '09 04:36
    Originally posted by Ramned
    I think it would be a nice option to reset your graph such that your first point is your current rating. It would help fools like myself who went on a resignation streak and ruined the graph. The point of the graph is to show improvement over time and mine is now inconveniently not doing that purpose due to that random slump.
    I don't agree.
    This information is good for anyone to see. I usually avoid take up a challenge with a member with funny graphs.
  3. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    15 Jun '09 16:451 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I don't agree.
    This information is good for anyone to see. I usually avoid take up a challenge with a member with funny graphs.
    Agree completely with FF. I always check a player's graph before taking on an Open Invite and review the graphs of players who have joined a tournament. If a player's graph looks questionable, other players should have the opportunity to see that history and decide to accept or reject accordingly.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    17 Jun '09 21:56
    Originally posted by Ramned
    This would certainly solve the 'sandbagging' debate. 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree