1. Joined
    22 Mar '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 07:22
    ok how about an option to start a match with a time contraint for each move variable and set at begining for realtime speed match...
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 11:14
    Originally posted by ph15
    ok how about an option to start a match with a time contraint for each move variable and set at begining for realtime speed match...
    You want live chess rather than correspondance. That's second floor. First door on your right.

(www.uchess.com)
  3. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 11:54
    Currently it is not possible to start a game with zero timeout. If you could to that you could play 0/14 for example and play a faster version of correspondence chess.

I'm not reccommending this as a good way to go, but it is a way of playing more authentic timed chess within the parameters of rhp.
  4. Subscribernoxidjkramonline
    Data Warehouser
    Back in the UK!
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 12:46
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Currently it is not possible to start a game with zero timeout. If you could to that you could play 0/14 for example and play a faster version of correspondence chess.

I'm not reccommending this as a good way to go, but it is a way of playing more authentic timed chess within the parameters of rhp.
    That would seem like a nice extra option - could be a bit of a bummer if your net connection goes down for a while tho...

M

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree