Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Subscriber gregsflat
    William Penn's gaze
    02 Jan '10 15:07
    Under the Clan Members info layout, the total numbers for league, games, and challenges are all under the wrong columns. The new wider layout for this page doesn't work well for me. Infact, all the clan layout pages are too wide: All clans, my clans, clan members, etc..
    Sideways scrolling sucks.
  2. 02 Jan '10 22:35
    Originally posted by gregsflat
    Under the Clan Members info layout, the total numbers for league, games, and challenges are all under the wrong columns. The new wider layout for this page doesn't work well for me. Infact, all the clan layout pages are too wide: All clans, my clans, clan members, etc..
    Sideways scrolling always sucks.
  3. Standard member O Artem O
    ParTizan
    03 Jan '10 04:10
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Sideways scrolling always sucks.
    true that
  4. Standard member zozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    03 Jan '10 11:34
    Originally posted by gregsflat
    Under the Clan Members info layout, the total numbers for league, games, and challenges are all under the wrong columns. The new wider layout for this page doesn't work well for me. Infact, all the clan layout pages are too wide: All clans, my clans, clan members, etc..
    I have issued this problem with the Clan Members Info page right after the update.
    Apperently this is a really low priority for the Admins, or its a hell alot of work to fix it...