page layout

page layout

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guitarist

@William Penn's gaze

Moves
02 Jan 10

Under the Clan Members info layout, the total numbers for league, games, and challenges are all under the wrong columns. The new wider layout for this page doesn't work well for me. Infact, all the clan layout pages are too wide: All clans, my clans, clan members, etc..
Sideways scrolling sucks.

F

Moves
02 Jan 10

Originally posted by gregsflat
Under the Clan Members info layout, the total numbers for league, games, and challenges are all under the wrong columns. The new wider layout for this page doesn't work well for me. Infact, all the clan layout pages are too wide: All clans, my clans, clan members, etc..
Sideways scrolling always sucks.

OAO
ParTizan

Philadelphia, USA

Moves
03 Jan 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Sideways scrolling always sucks.
true that

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
03 Jan 10

Originally posted by gregsflat
Under the Clan Members info layout, the total numbers for league, games, and challenges are all under the wrong columns. The new wider layout for this page doesn't work well for me. Infact, all the clan layout pages are too wide: All clans, my clans, clan members, etc..
I have issued this problem with the Clan Members Info page right after the update.
Apperently this is a really low priority for the Admins, or its a hell alot of work to fix it...