Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 12 Jun '07 13:02
    Would it be possible to add Paypal as a way to subscribe as I for one am paranoid about using credit cards etc.. online?
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    12 Jun '07 13:15 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by scotab
    Would it be possible to add Paypal as a way to subscribe as I for one am paranoid about using credit cards etc.. online?
    Consider mailing in a check if you don't trust using your card online.

http://www.timeforchess.com/vstat/subsnocard.php

Use send feedback (bottom of every page here at RHP) and perhaps they have a way for you to use your paypal that is not listed. Only the admins can answer your question.

Hope you get your star soon.

P-
  3. 14 Jun '07 22:23
    Cheers, just updated with Paypal
  4. 14 Jun '07 22:24
    I was wondering the same thing but there doesn't seem to be a paypal sign
  5. 15 Jun '07 00:42
    Originally posted by kinkyafro
    I was wondering the same thing but there doesn't seem to be a paypal sign
    http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/core/feedback.php
  6. Standard member Ruppster1
    Saved by grace.
    15 Jun '07 02:00
    Is paypal safe?, I've heard that their site has been hacked several times.
  7. 15 Jun '07 02:23 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Ruppster1
    Is paypal safe?, I've heard that their site has been hacked several times.
    I can say I used the "Send Feedback" at the bottom of the page to find out and sent the required amount for subs via Paypal to xxxxxx(admin edit: removed private email address!) giving my username

Sorry can't remember the sub amount as lost all subs messages now. Contact them through that but I have asked them to add it to the site.

As for security I have never had a problem with Paypal as I use it for Ebay all the time.

Good luck to all who join, this site is brilliant and I am so going to get the sack from work for not getting any sleep!
  8. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    18 Jun '07 10:27 / 1 edit
    As for security I have never had a problem with Paypal as I use it for Ebay all the time.
    eBay bought Paypal back in the middle of 2002 after the whole BillPoint venture went tits-up. It's no wonder they work well together.