1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 12:54
    Every user at RHP should be given a Siege Board. They are free to invite anyone they like to play on it.

If another users wins your board, they now control it.

You can sell them for 15 recs or rating points... or trade them straight up for 2 goats and a head of cabage.

P-
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 13:00
    I like the idea of every user having one personal siege board, which you can lose so one can own yours like a trophy (and maybe collect a whole bunch), just like with marbles (is that a global game, anyway?) when you were (are) a kid. The collection can be shown on ones profile.

Some Siege boards might be real collector items. It might appear everyone challenges the holder of the Mokko-Siege-Board.

Not a very very very very bad idea, P-.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Aug '06 13:09
    Originally posted by Aiko
    I like the idea of every user having one personal siege board, which you can lose so one can own yours like a trophy (and maybe collect a whole bunch), just like with marbles (is that a global game, anyway?) when you were (are) a kid. The collection can be shown on ones profile.

Some Siege boards might be real collector items. It might appear everyone challenges the holder of the Mokko-Siege-Board.

Not a very very very very bad idea, P-.
    Thanx Aiko... all I really want is the 2 goats and a cabage. I like the idea of them having a name so you know where it came from.

P-
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '06 17:15
    ..the siege board should appear on the same page where the play
    board is at...there is alot of empty space on the right...a small seige
    board with the seige list below it would fit nicely...only for subscribers..
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Aug '06 18:05
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    ..the siege board should appear on the same page where the play
    board is at...there is alot of empty space on the right...a small seige
    board with the seige list below it would fit nicely...only for subscribers..
    Only for subs is right! And I think RHP should cut down non sub games to 5 from 6 to make extra space for our siege boards...

Bwahahahaaaa!

P-
  6. Joined
    21 Aug '03
    Moves
    16 Aug '06 17:15
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Every user at RHP should be given a Siege Board. They are free to invite anyone they like to play on it.

If another users wins your board, they now control it.

You can sell them for 15 recs or rating points... or trade them straight up for 2 goats and a head of cabage.

P-
    Good idea, but...

The original owner of the board should be able to queue jump, so they can try and get it back! 'cos my board would wonder almost immediately, never to be seen again :-(
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Aug '06 13:48
    Originally posted by pineapple42
    Good idea, but...

The original owner of the board should be able to queue jump, so they can try and get it back! 'cos my board would wonder almost immediately, never to be seen again :-(
    There is no waiting line to speak of, only the holder decides who plays next on their board(s).

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree