Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member apathist
    looking for loot
    23 Jul '16 01:57 / 2 edits
    Philosophy board please.
    Metaphysics, epistemology, ethics, politics and esthetics.

    This is a huge chunk of fun.
  2. Subscriber padger On Vacation
    23 Jul '16 05:40
    If you are looking for a "nut case " forum have a look on the clan forum
  3. Standard member apathist
    looking for loot
    23 Jul '16 23:48
    Philosophy is fun and useful. Are clans of any use?
  4. Subscriber BigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    24 Jul '16 05:46 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by apathist
    Philosophy board please.
    Metaphysics, epistemology, ethics, politics and esthetics.

    This is a huge chunk of fun.
    There are some people who would vehemently disagree that Philosophy is even slightly fun.

    Fortunately, a Forum appropriate for such a disagreement doesn't exist.
  5. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    25 Jul '16 13:13
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    There are some people who would vehemently disagree that Philosophy is even slightly fun.

    Fortunately, a Forum appropriate for such a disagreement doesn't exist.
    Well now, here at the West Alabama Ice House, Houston Texas, in bidness since 1928, metaphysics, epistemology, and aesthetics are frequent topics of conversation...
  6. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    25 Jul '16 14:13
    This one:
    Club 191

    was founded to give a platfrom. As of now the last post Dates back about 3 years...
  7. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    25 Jul '16 17:18
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    This one:
    Club 191

    was founded to give a platfrom. As of now the last post Dates back about 3 years...
    There it is...geez, I seem to use that phrase a lot around here...
  8. Standard member apathist
    looking for loot
    10 Aug '16 23:18
    hmph
  9. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    12 Aug '16 17:48
    Originally posted by apathist
    hmph
    Yes, "hmph" is about as existentialist as is gets...