1. Joined
    11 Jun '05
    Moves
    19332
    13 Sep '05 07:58
    I think non-subscribers should be allowed to upload a picture to their profile screen.
    Bye.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    13 Sep '05 09:12
    Originally posted by Patrick97
    I think non-subscribers should be allowed to upload a picture to their profile screen.
    Bye.
    I think non-subscribers should stop whining about a site they pay nothing for.
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    208486
    13 Sep '05 12:18
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I think non-subscribers should stop whining about a site they pay nothing for.
    Heh heh, such a remark is always good for a rec or two, or more...
  4. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    20117
    14 Sep '05 09:16
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Heh heh, such a remark is always good for a rec or two, or more...
    you bet i totally agree with you 🙂
  5. Joined
    11 Jun '05
    Moves
    19332
    27 May '07 22:53
    time to bring this thread back into the mainstream threads.
Back to Top