1. Maplewood, New Jerse
    Moves
    13 Sep '12 15:34
    I would like to see a additional add-on program which would enable one to play over and analyze games other than those played here such as from books of annotated games. I believe that one or more of the competing chess sites have such a page. Thanks for considering.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    14 Sep '12 10:51
    Originally posted by Aldan
    I would like to see a additional add-on program which would enable one to play over and analyze games other than those played here such as from books of annotated games. I believe that one or more of the competing chess sites have such a page. Thanks for considering.
    In fact you can use the analysis board for that purpose.

Except of course if you want to import pgn's you can do that in forums and then play through in the post.

Cheers
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    14 Sep '12 15:414 edits
    Originally posted by Aldan
    You can do this in any forum post:

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree