1. Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 15:51
    When you click on a country flag and see the players from that country it would be nice to have the option to order by rating. Then you would know your position out of players from your country.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 22:18
    Originally posted by Horsey
    When you click on a country flag and see the players from that country it would be nice to have the option to order by rating. Then you would know your position out of players from your country.
    No one knows if the flag represent nationality of the member or the location. There are more Antarcticans at RHP than in Antarctica.
    Are Quebecians living in Canada or not? No one knows. Or Englanders in Great Britain.
    A'm afraid, flags doesn't say much.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 00:29
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    No one knows if the flag represent nationality of the member or the location. There are more Antarcticans at RHP than in Antarctica.
    Are Quebecians living in Canada or not? No one knows. Or Englanders in Great Britain.
    A'm afraid, flags doesn't say much.
    Very Good Point......I never thought of that, I just assumed they were from the country of the flag they had posted up

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree